Handbags for Hospice 2023
Since the first event in 2019, Handbags for Hospice has raised a phenomenal $350,000+ for Rotary Hospice!
This year’s event will be the first time since 2019 that we get to welcome you all back in person! Bidding for silent auction items will still be done online, meanwhile the live auction portion of the evening will be done in-person. This year we will not be providing a live stream option of the event, the purchase of a ticket will be for in-person attendance on Thursday, October 19th and ensures you can bid on both silent and live auction items.
Doors will open at 6:00pm, and the formal portion of the evening begins at 7:00pm.
Bidding on silent auction items begins Sunday, October 15th at 7:00pm and will end at the close of the event on Thursday, October 19th.
Once again, we have an amazing evening lined up:
- Layne the Auctionista is back with their high-energy philanthro-tainment!
- Live & silent auction items
- The always popular Golden Ticket! Please note: tickets will be sold only on event night, from 6pm – 7pm.
- The Wine Wall returns! $20 will buy you a numbered cork that you redeem at the end of the night for a surprise bottle of wine of the same number.
- A welcome glass of bubbly, hors d’oeuvres, desserts plus the popular Candy Bar!
All this and a moving, personal story.
However you choose to participate please know your generous bidding has an impact on those needing the services of Rotary Hospice.
For more information, please contact our Director of Fund Development & Stewardship, Lucie Stuart at: 519-508-4900 x720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Bid and Donate:
2. To bid, select an item, enter your amount, and then click ‘Place Bid.’ Use the ‘Max Bid’ function and the system will automatically bid for you up to the amount you entered.
3. If you haven’t already registered, register your details and then ‘Confirm Your Bid.’
4. If you have been outbid, don’t worry! You will receive an outbid text or email notification so you can bid again.
Returning once again this year is none other than Layne the Auctionista bringing their high-energy, philanthro-tainment to the evening!
We also are pleased to welcome back Sabrina Pierson as our Emcee this year!
Doors will open at 6:00pm with viewing of silent auction items and hors d’oeuvres. The formal portion of the evening will run from 7:00pm until the silent auction closes at the end of the evening (approx. 8:45pm).
Guests will also have the privilege of hearing a local family’s personal story of care and love, and their testimonial of why our home away from home and support services are so important.
Tickets: $85.00 per individual ticket
$800 per table for VIP Table SOLD OUT
Purchase tickets here!