The Stratford Perth Museum celebrates the rich and diverse communities of Perth County. The Museum draws inspiration from more than 20,000 artifacts, creating exhibits that bring the many worlds of Perth County alive.
Enjoy the naturally beautiful property that boasts a 1.5 km trail system, storm water pond and beehives that produce honey for the gift shop.
- Stratford Festival: Such Stuff as Dreams…
- Railway Century
- You Are Here: Vignettes of Perth County
- Perth UP: A Retrospective of Duty and Valour
- Duffy Dent: A Soldier’s Art
Other Museum features include:
- History of the Stratford Fire Department
- Brooks Steam Car
- Print Shop
Travel back in time, and back again, through almost 200 years of local history.