Whisked Up Weekends: Food Features
To pair with our special exhibit Whisked Up in Wilmot we are offering a special food features every month.
Visits on these special days include a small talk on the theme as well as additional features.
Hours: 11:00 a.m. – Noon or 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Dates and Themes
- March 26- Maple Syrup. Mini talk and sample maple candies.
- April 8 – Egg Decorating. Demonstration and take-home craft.
- May 28– Flowers in tea- mini talk and sample floral tea.
- June 4- Just facts about flax demo and sample flax cookies
- July 30- Honey-mini talk and sample honeycomb.
- August 27- Teddy Bear picnic- bring your own picnic and join us on the front lawn for lemonade.
- September 24- Corn Husk Dolls- learn how to make a corn husk doll.
- October 7- Butter- Make butter and learn about butter sculptures.
- October 29- Cider Mills talk and sample hot or cold cider.
- November 26- Cheese Please – local cheese production and sample cheese.
- December 3- Traditional Victorian Christmas Feast talk and sample shortbread.