Open Kitchen | Trade Secrets | Sourdough Bread
Do you have the need to knead? In this class the science of bread making is examined, including how to make a good sourdough starter and keep it alive. Learn techniques that will enable the home baker to achieve a superb restaurant quality loaf each time. Perfect for the intermediate to advanced home baker.
• Creating a starter (take home)
• Traditional Sourdough
• Walnut Currant
• Caraway Rye (deli bread)
• Normandy Apple Bread
• Roasted Garlic Levain
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 11:00am-3:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Please review current Safety Measures on our TOCK home page: https://www.exploretock.com/stratfordchefsschool/