Open Kitchen | Trade Secrets | Pasta Advanced
Learn basic pasta making techniques, including the hands-on approach to kneading, rolling and shaping fresh pasta. Students will learn critical steps to ensure the success of freshly made pasta, how to cook it, and judge proper doneness. Simple pasta sauces as well as appropriate pasta pairings will also be discussed and prepared.
Perfect for the intermediate or advanced home cook.
• Sweet Potato Agnolloti in Sage Cream
• Beet and Chèvre Doppio with Butter Emulsion
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Reserve your spot here!