Open Kitchen | Trade Secrets | Eggs – September 26
Eggs are a staple in a variety of dishes and have an excellent nutritional profile. In this class, you will learn different methods for cooking eggs to create some tasty, versatile dishes. Get ‘egg-cited’!
Perfect for Beginner Home Cooks.
• Mexican Style Scrambled Eggs
• Poached Eggs with Hollandaise
• Fried Eggs with a ‘Quick’ Ramen
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Reserve your spot here!
Photo: Terry Manzo