Open Kitchen | How Do I Use That? | Smoker
Love smoked food, but don’t have a commercial smoker? Learn everything the home cook needs to know about smoking food at home!
Take this fun and interactive class to learn the following:
• The theory and safe practices for smoking food products
• The differences between hot and cold smoking techniques
• Alternative methods and tools that can be used to smoke at home
• Smoked Salmon
• Chicken Wings
• Smoked Dairy Products
You will leave this class wondering why you haven’t learned these techniques sooner!
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Please review current Safety Measures on our TOCK home page: https://www.exploretock.com/stratfordchefsschool/