Open Kitchen | How Do I Use That? | Knife SHARPENING For Beginners
Learn everything the home cook needs to know to keep kitchen knives SHARP at home!
Do you feel intimidated about kitchen knives?
Do you love to cook but lack the knowledge to keep your knives sharp at home?
Take this fun and interactive class to learn the following:
• How to use a honing steel
• How to use a pull-through knife sharpener
• Proper knife storage and care
• Top knives to have in your collection
• How to pick the right knife for YOU
• Bring one of your knives from home so we can see what you’re working with and we’ll help you figure out the best way to keep it sharp.
You will leave this class wondering why you haven’t learned these easy techniques sooner!
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Please review current Safety Measures on our TOCK home page: https://www.exploretock.com/stratfordchefsschool/