Open Kitchen | How Do I Use That? | Knife SHARPENING Advanced
Take your knife skills to the next level!
PLEASE NOTE – The prerequisite for this class is Knife SHARPENING For Beginners, or rudimentary knowledge of whetstone sharpening.
Take the next step towards honing your knife knowledge to a professional level as you learn how to use a whetstone to sharpen and restore your kitchen knives. Bring your knives from home and gain hands-on experience. This class is best suited for home cooks with intermediate to advanced knife skills.
Take this fun and interactive class to learn the following:
• Discover the difference between sharpening vs. honing,
• Explore angling techniques,
• Learn how to repair a damaged knife.
You will leave this class feeling as sharp as the knives you’ll take home!
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 8:00 – 9:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Please review current Safety Measures on our TOCK home page: https://www.exploretock.com/stratfordchefsschool/