Open Kitchen | Get Cooking! | Vegetarian #3
In this class learn how to prepare and present a tasty and hearty meatless meal using some of the many bountiful fall harvest ingredients that are grown right here in Perth County.
Then, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of wine.
Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home cook!
• Butternut Squash Soup with Crème Fraiche, Pumpkin Seeds and Chili Oil
• Beet Salad with Apple, Blue Cheese and Walnut
• Gnocchi Parisienne with Brown Butter, Sage and Hazelnut
• Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream and Salted Caramel
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Please review current Safety Measures on our TOCK home page: https://www.exploretock.com/stratfordchefsschool/