Open Kitchen | Get Cooking! | Inspired by Mexico – September 11
Mexican cuisine offers more than just a kick of heat. Explore the fusion flavours of Mexico and learn how to prepare recipes that reflect the traditional cuisine of our global neighbours to the south.
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of beer. ¡Buen provecho! Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home cook.
• Chicken Tortilla Soup
• Black Bean Salsa, Guacamole and Refried Beans
• Enchiladas with Green Sauce
• Tres Leches Cake with Dulce de Leche
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Reserve your spot here!
Photos Terry Manzo