Open Kitchen | Get Cooking! | Inspired by Greece
A diet steeped in history, Greek cuisine combines the freshest ingredients from land and sea to create a highly flavourful and healthy cuisine high in nutrients and low in animal fats. During this hands-on class, learn recipes and techniques that honour traditional Greek cookery.
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of wine. Perfect for the beginner to intermediate home cook.
• Spanakopita with Tzatziki
• Warm Olives with Fresh Flatbread
• Compressed Watermelon, Feta and Fig
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Please review current Safety Measures on our TOCK home page: https://www.exploretock.com/stratfordchefsschool/