Open Kitchen | Get Cooking! | Inspired by China
Foods originating in what is now modern-day China have influenced cuisines across the globe. Learn recipes and the techniques required to make healthy and economical regional Chinese dishes.
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of beer. Perfect for the beginner or intermediate home cook.
• Spring Rolls
• Shrimp Toasts with Apricot Mustard
• Kung Pao Chicken
• Five Spice Donut with Salted Caramel
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Please review current Safety Measures on our TOCK home page: https://www.exploretock.com/stratfordchefsschool/