Open Kitchen | Get Cooking! | Inspired by Alsace
Learn to make Schnitzel from the pros at Stratford Chefs School!
This meal begins with the Alsatian classic of Tarte Flambee, a thin crust ‘pizza’ garnished with a crème fraiche base, sauteed onions and bacon. The comfort food continues with the pork loin schnitzel entrée, served with potato salad and house sauerkraut.
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of wine. Perfect for the intermediate home cook.
• Tarte Flambee
• Pork Schnitzel with Potato Salad, Sauerkraut and Grainy Mustard Jus
• Apple Tart Tatin with Salted Caramel
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Please review current Safety Measures on our TOCK home page: https://www.exploretock.com/stratfordchefsschool/