Join education staff from the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority and bring your family to spend time together in-and-with nature .
You don’t need a reason to get out this Winter season! But just in case you’d like one, then come join us for some fun! We’ll look for things that are the different and the same. We’ll build and stretch and maybe play a game. Lots of animals, including people, find ways to stay active and cozy. We’ll have lots to explore as we go for a mosey.
About the Program
- All participants must receive their own ticket, including children, so we can have an accurate headcount for COVID-19 regulations.
- This is an adult/child program and all participating children must be accompanied by an adult (maximum 4 children per adult)
- Most suitable for families with children 8 years of age and under
- Please come dressed appropriately for the weather. Program will be cancelled in the case of severe inclement weather. We will notify all participants through email by 8 am on the day of the program if the program is cancelled.
Program is graciously sponsored by the Rotary Club of Festival City
- Prior to attending the event, all participants must review the http://thamesriver.on.ca/wp-content/uploads/UTRCA-COVID-PublicGuidelines-CommEd-programsevents.pdf
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home and cancel your Eventbrite registration.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early so we can complete screening and review our COVID-19 safety protocols.
- We ask all participants over 2 years of age to have a mask on hand for situations when social distancing cannot be maintained. However, masks do not need to be worn outdoors when groups are at least 2m apart.