My Son the Hurricane
My Son the Hurricane is a multi horn, multi drummer, multi singer brass funk beast—No dance floor is safe. The giant band released a full-length album “Ride the Bullet” (Vegas Funeral Records) in 2019 and a 7 month Canada/USA/European tour that saw over 50 sold-out shows. Hurricane features a large horn section, full-throttle rhythm section and 2 SUPER energetic front people and has been called a “brass beast thrift shop circus”.
They work hard to be “the most energetic act in North America” and with 100 plus dates a year and headlining spots all over North America this 10-12 piece act has been catching the attention of the global buyers as well as fans. Hailing from Niagara/Toronto, the perennial festival closers and dance floor inciters mix New Orleans style grooves with funk, jazz and hip hop.
My Son the Hurricane return to Revival House, Stratford on Friday, May 13th, 2022.
Advance tickets are now available – starting at $45 each (19+event) – online at www.ticketscene.ca
Proof of Double Vaccination is required for entry. All Ontario restaurants are now required to use the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code. Vaccine receipts without a QR code will no longer be accepted.
#1.) ORDER YOUR TICKETS online here… https://www.ticketscene.ca/events/39595/
Tickets and additional information are available online www.ticketscene.ca / Tickets start at $45. and are being offered on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis for General Admission and a limited number of seated tables of 4 or 6 guests.
#2.) RESERVE FOR DINNER! phone 519-273-3424 or online at www.revival.house
Socially distanced concert seating is limited. Once you purchase a table for the concert, we invite you to make a pre-show dinner reservation and enjoy the show from your table! General Admission ticket holders are invited to dine in our upstairs Belfry Dining Lounge before the show.
Revival House, the performers, and all staff/crew are following strict Covid-protocol for the restaurant and set safety guidelines each evening.
* If you have travelled outside of Canada/Ontario within 14 days of show date please do not attend.
* If you are feeling unwell or showing any Covid-19/Cold/Flu symptoms please stay home.
* A telephone number for ministry contact tracing is required for each person.
* Masks are mandatory except when eating/drinking or while seated at your assigned table.
* A limited capacity of guests, at 2m-socially distant tables in 4 or 6 people per table.
* Table service is provided by Revival House staff.
* Guest are to remain seated, except to use the washroom, and requested to limit standing or walking through the hall.
* Hand Sanitizer is available and encouraged.
* Proper Cleaning/Disinfecting of all surfaces is ongoing.
* Please be mindful of others before, during, and after the performance.
*If the performance is cancelled due to COVID-19 all prepaid tickets will be refunded.