Fascinator in a Weekend Workshop (Two Days) – Postponed. New Date TBD
POSTPONED. New date TBD.
Internationally acclaimed Theatrical Milliner, Monica Viani, will teach and guide you through the process of creating a whimsical fascinator to complement your personality.
Choose a Fall, Holiday, or Halloween-inspired theme.
This workshop will take place in a milliner’s studio. Monica will help you design your Fascinating Confection based on the inspiration you bring to class.
*Students will be asked to forward general ideas one week before the workshop.
*Ideas may be simplified in some cases to achieve a finished piece within 2 days
In this two-day course, students will:
- Learn materials and tools used and traditional millinery.
- Discover the properties of Wonder-flex and Fosshape,
- Use these materials to create the base and possibly some adornments.
- Learn various techniques for attachment of a fascinator to the head or hair.
- Create hand-made decorations and embellishments with net, feathers, and thermoplastics
- Leave with a fascinator, which is yours to keep!
- Inspirations and ideas to class. Printed copy is best, although images on your device will suffice.
- Any items you have collected and would like to use within your fascinator’s decoration.
Previous sewing experience is helpful but not necessary.
Reserve your spot here!
Find a full list of workshops at stratfordoffthewall.com