crAFTERNOON is 1:30-3pm
crAFTER DINNER is 6:30 to 8 pm
Ever sit down to craft and you need just a few things to finish? Have you destashed or downsized and don’t want to collect more crafting supplies? Or simply never get time?
Or you’re almost done, but have to put away everything to use your kitchen table?
Miss being out with others?
Need a bit of help or inspiration? Maybe it’s time to try something new?
Have fun, make friends and get out for some creativity.
Thursdays, we invite you to get creative with two time slots to choose from, 1:30-3 pm or 6:30 -8 pm. Please register online by the Wednesday before or call in if it is last minute and you want to register and come in on the same Thursday 519-284-9966.
Here’s how it works:
1. Book your spot either online or in-store ($15). Class size is 14 max. You can book each week individually or a block of 4 weeks for some savings. Your fee covers the studio time and miscellaneous things like small amounts of paint, glue, use of equipment and odds and ends from our vast collection of crafty bits.
2. Pick out a project (or bring your own). Right now we have lots of wood projects to paint (door signs, frames, seasonal decor ideas). Wood projects vary in price ($5-$35-$75)and complexity and your wood blank price includes paints, stains, sealers, glue etc. needed for your piece. We also have diamond art, sketching and other DIY projects. Some projects you could complete in one week, larger ones will take more time. The choice is up to you. We are here to help with tips and tricks, and to see that you have any extra items that make your project go smoothly.
3. Join others while you work on your project. If you need and a Cricut, we would be happy to help with that too. (Minimal fee)
4. Leave behind your work to dry, and SHC will tuck it away in your own personal cubby until you return the next week.
5. Come when you can. Booked spots are non-refundable.
As this is a new initiative, details may be subject to change. Suggestions Welcomed! Pop in or give us a call at 519-284-9966. We’d love to hear your thoughts as we get this going.