4th Annual Handbags for Hospice
We’re thrilled to welcome guests in-person and virtually this year to the 4th Annual Handbags for Hospice, Thursday, October 27 at the Stratford Country Club in support of Rotary Hospice Stratford Perth! Your participation will ensure that residents of Perth County and area receive the care and support they require in the face of illness, death, and grief. Since the first event in 2019, Handbags for Hospice has raised a phenomenal $250,000+ for Rotary Hospice!
Once again, we have an amazing evening lined up:
- Layne the Auctionista is back with their high-energy philanthro-tainment!
- 8 live auction items, ranging from high-end designer bags to getaway experiences!
- 60+ silent auction items;
- The always popular Golden Ticket;
- Musical entertainment by Janna Leduc and friends;
- And, for those joining us in person…a welcome glass of bubbly, hors d’oeuvres, plus a Wine Wall and Candy Bar!All this and a moving, personal story.
All bidding will be done online. Your purchase of a ticket will ensure you can bid on auction items. Virtual viewing and bidding will begin on Sunday, October 23rd at 7:00pm and will close at 8:15pm on event day, Thursday, October 27th.
Tickets to the Dining Room are now sold out! There are still tickets available for the Golf Lounge Restaurant.
Cost: $50 virtually or $60 in the Golf Lounge Restaurant