Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SKILLS for Beginners
Monday Mar. 9th, 2020
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Host: Stratford Chefs School
Learn everything the home cook needs to slice, chop and dice properly and safely at home!
PLEASE NOTE - The prerequisite for this class is Knife SHARPENING For Beginners
Do you love to cook but lack the confidence to work with a proper 8" chef knife?
Do you wish you were more skilled at using kitchen knives to achieve better cooking results?
Take this fun and interactive class with instructor Eli Silverthorne to:
- Learn classic cutting techniques (slice, dice, julienne, etc...) to elevate your prep game. Other useful techniques include how to cut pineapple and citrus segments, zest, skin a tomato, prepare leek, and more!
- Try out a fantastic assortment of both German and Japanese knives from Zwilling J.A. Henckels so you can feel for yourself why various knives are suited to different tasks!
- Learn how to use a mandoline, spiralizer, Microplane and channel knife.
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and help you decide if you are missing knives in your collection.
- Receive a $10 Bradshaws voucher to use towards your next knife purchase.
You will leave this class feeling empowered and ready to slice, dice and chop your way to a fantastic meal at home!
Cost: $60/Per person + service fee
Location: Stratford Chefs School Kitchens, Stratford, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford
View Host's Info
Back to Events