Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SHARPENING for Beginners
Event Date: Monday Jan. 20th, 2020
Event Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Host: Stratford Chefs School
Do you feel intimidated about kitchen knives?
Do you love to cook but lack the knowledge to keep your knives sharp at home?
Take this fun and interactive class to learn the following:
- How to use a honing steel
- How to use a pull-through knife sharpener
- Proper knife storage and care
- Top knives to have in your collection
- How to pick the right knife for YOU
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and we'll sharpen them for you.
- Receive a FREE knife sharpening coupon valued at $5
You will leave this class wondering why you haven't learned these easy techniques sooner!
Host: Carrie Wreford, Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
This class is presented in collaboration with Open Kitchen’s Season Partner: Bradshaws & Kitchen Detail
Safety regulations require students wear closed toe shoes when participating in any cooking class.
This class has a maximum capacity of 14 students.
Classes are for students 16 years and older.
Participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Cost: $35/Per person + a service fee
Location: Stratford Chefs School Kitchens, Stratford, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford
View Host's Info Back to Events