Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SKILLS for Beginners
Event Date: Tuesday Oct. 2nd, 2018
Event Time: 6 pm - 8:30 pm
Host: Stratford Chefs School
Learn everything the home cook needs to slice, chop and dice properly and safely at home!
Do you love to cook but lack the confidence to work with a proper 8" Chef Knife?
Do you wish you were more skilled at using kitchen knives to achieve better cooking results?
Take this fun and interactive class to:
- Learn Classic cutting techniques (dice, chop, chiffonade etc...) to elevate your prep game.
- Try out a fantastic assortment of both German and Japanese Knives from Zwilling J.A. Henckels so you can see for yourself why various knives are suited to different tasks!
- Learn how to use a mandoline, spiralizer, Microplane and channel knife.
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and help you decide if you are missing knives in your collection.
- Receive a $10 Bradshaws Voucher to use towards your next knife purchase.
You will leave this class feeling empowered and ready to slice, dice and chop your way to a fantastic meal at home!
Thanksgiving bonus! - Take home all the cut vegetables and sliced herbs you need to make your stuffing!
Cost: $50/Per person
Location: Stratford Chefs School Kitchens, Stratford, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford
View Host's Info Add to Itinerary Back to Events