Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SHARPENING for Beginners
Event Date: Tuesday Jun. 5th, 2018
Event Time: 6 pm - 7:30 pm
Host: Stratford Chefs School
Take this fun and interactive class to learn the following:
- How to use a honing steel
- How to use a pull-through knife sharpener
- Proper knife storage and care
- Top knives to have in your collection
- How to pick the right knife for YOU
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and we'll sharpen them for you
- Receive a FREE knife sharpening coupon valued at $5
You will leave this class wondering why you haven't learned these easy techniques sooner!
Instructors: Eli Silverthorne and Carrie Wreford
Get tickets: https://www.universe.com/juneknifesharpening
Health Board regulations require students wear closed toe shoes when participating in any cooking class.
This class has a maximum capacity of 20 students.
Classes are for students 16 years and older.
Participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
If you need to cancel a class, it is possible to get a refund (less the service fee) up to 7 days before the date of the event. A credit note may be issued for cancellations received by email (email@example.com) between 6 days and 48 hours before the event.
Please note that there are no credit notes or refunds for missed classes or classes cancelled less than 48 hours before the event.
Cost: $30/Per person
Location: Stratford Chefs School Kitchens, Stratford, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford
View Host's Info Add to Itinerary Back to Events