- Meet Stewart - Top 5 Stratford Series - Zany Gifts
- Innovation and Boundless Creativity
- Meet Amanda - Top 5 Stratford Series - Local Gifts
- Meet Elizabeth - Top 5 Stratford Series - Guy Gifts
- Meet Alex - Top 5 Stratford Series - Host Gifts
- Meet Renee - Top 5 Stratford Series - Vegan
- Meet Erin - Top 5 Stratford Series - Charcuterie
- Meet Pamela - Top 5 Stratford Series - Entertaining
- Meet Mark - Top 5 Stratford Series - Beverages
Meet Amanda - Top 5 Stratford Series - Local Gifts
Posted under Top 5 Stratford Series on Nov 26, 2018
Top 5 Locally Made Gifts!
Meet Amanda, owner of Stratford Blooms. She loves giving experiential gifts and supporting local entrepreneurs. Each day we’ll post one of her locally made picks.
Gin being Amanda’s spirit of choice, she picked Black Raspberry Gin from Junction 56 Distillery for a great Black Raspberry Gin Fizz. Add Tour and Tasting passes for insights into the making of spirits and the fun of tasting their latest flavours. ($24.95/375ml at Junction 56 and at LCBO) Tours are Saturdays at 11am.
A little decadence is an important consideration when giving gifts. Amanda loves to gift Chocolate Barr’s dark chocolate creations and a selection of truffles.
It’s all about the experience and when Amanda wants to pamper someone special, she chooses The Spa Near the Tracks. Their signature sugar scrub and a gift certificate for a mani and pedi always receive hugs of appreciation.
Amanda’s love of beauty and coffee influence her fourth pick – one-of-a-kind pottery mugs from Shane Norrie Contemporary gallery in Stratford. Known for his stunning contemporary creations and curated fine art, hand-thrown mugs are an accessible way to incorporate beauty into daily life. Even the coffee tastes better!
Eating out in Stratford is always a welcome gift. Amanda picks up Kale chips and Hippie Bowl Tahini-Tamari dressing from Keystone Alley along with a gift certificate. Another rockin' winner!
Enjoy Amanda's local Stratford choices. What are your local faves?