- Meet Stewart - Top 5 Stratford Series - Zany Gifts
- Meet Elizabeth - Top 5 Stratford Series - Guy Gifts
- Meet Amanda - Top 5 Stratford Series - Local Gifts
- Meet Alex - Top 5 Stratford Series - Host Gifts
- Meet Renee - Top 5 Stratford Series - Vegan
- Meet Erin - Top 5 Stratford Series - Charcuterie
- Meet Pamela - Top 5 Stratford Series - Entertaining
- Meet Mark - Top 5 Stratford Series - Beverages
- Live music creates memories and magic. Special experiences are waiting for you.
- Secrets of Stratford Revealed. Press Play to See For Yourself!
- Find yourself in a world of creativity
- Passion for Food and Fun
- Innovation and Boundless Creativity
Meet Erin - Top 5 Stratford Series - Charcuterie
Posted under Top 5 Stratford Series on Oct 8, 2018
Meet Erin. Erin McIntosh and her family are farmers working with grass-fed animals and nature to produce some of the tastiest and most nutritious meat and eggs available. Erin selected chefs and restaurants who not only support local farmers, but make almost everything in house which comes through in the flavours. Each truly offers a unique taste experience! Look for Erin every Sunday at the Slow Food Market in Stratford. Coming soon, McIntosh Farms will be opening a butcher shop in Listowel, Ontario.
Erin loves the Ploughman’s Board at Keystone Alley. Filled with the distinctive flavours of artisanal charcuterie, house-made bread, cheese, biltong and pickles, it reflects Erin's local philosophy and commitment to quality.
Erin likes Chef Ryan's Mercer Hall twist on the traditional charcuterie board, the popular house smoked salmon. Served with C'est Bon chevre, fresh dill and seasoning, house-made rye crackers, pickled red onion and fried capers, this is a perennial favourite!
Erin looks forward to dining The Bruce. Chef Arron's house-made charcuterie board complemented with pickles, mustard and tasty grilled bread never disappoints. It is even more delicious over good conversation with a friend in the bright welcoming setting.
Erin enjoys an impromptu fall meet up with friends. Sharing the Antipasto Board Revival House combines the local flavours of Stratford's Monforte cheese and charcuterie with the Italian zest of marinated olives and roasted peppers.
"Globally inspired and locally sourced" describes the Millwright Board The Mill Stone and Erin's appreciation of the great flavours of in-house cured meat and local cheese. She loves the variety of pickles and ferments, spreads and grilled bread that complete the board.
Enjoy Erin's Top 5 charcuterie boards. What are your Stratford fall faves?