- Meet Stewart - Top 5 Stratford Series - Zany Gifts
- Innovation and Boundless Creativity
- Meet Amanda - Top 5 Stratford Series - Local Gifts
- Meet Elizabeth - Top 5 Stratford Series - Guy Gifts
- Meet Alex - Top 5 Stratford Series - Host Gifts
- Meet Renee - Top 5 Stratford Series - Vegan
- Meet Erin - Top 5 Stratford Series - Charcuterie
- Meet Pamela - Top 5 Stratford Series - Entertaining
- Meet Mark - Top 5 Stratford Series - Beverages
Meet Stewart - Top 5 Stratford Series - Zany Gifts
Posted under Top 5 Stratford Series on Dec 10, 2018
Top 5 Zany Gifts!
Meet Stewart, better known as "Brittlestar from the Internet". He makes people smile and lol! Come along as Stewart shares his comical shopping discoveries in Stratford.
Stewart heads to Covet where he looks for a gift for his wife. After much deliberation, he looks pretty happy with his choice and thinks his wife will be too.
Stewart makes a visit to Small Mart to see what's new and always discovers something fun to give. He picked THIS, something he didn`t even know existed.
Stewart breathes deeply as he enters Rheo Thompson Candies. Of the 150 plus varieties, Stewart`s pick is their signature mint smoothies. Oh, yes, more for him than the gift! Everyone is happy.
Stewart suggests a gift from The Barkery, the healthy bakery for dogs! Good enough to eat, it`s a toss up as to who gets the biggest piece!
Stewart thinks everyone needs a kilt. He gives a gift with Scottish flair. Although a little chilly in the rear, this clever kilt towel wrap from MacLeod's Scottish Shop is a winner.
Stewart keeps us smiling all through the holidays, but only in Stratford.
Innovation and Boundless Creativity
Posted under Top 5 Stratford Series on Nov 30, 2018
Visit Stratford and discover a world of innovation and boundless creativity. You’ll find custom treasures to share, unexpected experiences to remember forever, and the genius of every kind of tastemaker under the sun. Come for a day, stay for the inspiration. #stratfordalwayson