- Vincent Michael Stacey - Chef, Pazzo Pizzeria
- Dee Christensen - Owner, The Planet Diner
- Jamie Crosby - Chef De Cuisine, The Prune
- Heather MacArthur - Owner/ Culinary Creative, Grounded
- Jeremy Hayton - Chef, The Mill Stone Restaurant & Bar
- Ryan O'Donnell - Executive Chef Windsor Hospitality, Mercer Kitchen + Beer Hall + Hotel, The Prune, York Street Kitchen, Bar 151
- Trena Hough - Owner, The Pulp Fresh Bar
- Jill Thorpe - Kitchen Manager, York Street Kitchen
- Suzi Svetlana Christensen - Chef/Co-Owner, The Planet Diner
- Meaghan Evely - Saucier, Pazzo Taverna
- Kris Schlotzhauer - Chef/Owner, AO Pasta
- Introducing Stratford's #nextgen Chefs
- Stratford Spring Adventure: Explore the Chocolate, Bacon and Ale Trails
- Live music creates memories and magic. Special experiences are waiting for you.
- Secrets of Stratford Revealed. Press Play to See For Yourself!
- Find yourself in a world of creativity
- Passion for Food and Fun
- Innovation and Boundless Creativity
- Meet Stewart - Top 5 Stratford Series - Zany Gifts
- Meet Elizabeth - Top 5 Stratford Series - Guy Gifts
- Meet Amanda - Top 5 Stratford Series - Local Gifts
- Meet Alex - Top 5 Stratford Series - Host Gifts
- Meet Renee - Top 5 Stratford Series - Vegan
- Meet Erin - Top 5 Stratford Series - Charcuterie
- Meet Pamela - Top 5 Stratford Series - Entertaining
- Meet Mark - Top 5 Stratford Series - Beverages
Meet Stewart - Top 5 Stratford Series - Zany Gifts
Posted under Top 5 Stratford Series on Dec 10, 2018
Top 5 Zany Gifts!
Meet Stewart, better known as "Brittlestar from the Internet". He makes people smile and lol! Come along as Stewart shares his comical shopping discoveries in Stratford.
Stewart heads to Covet where he looks for a gift for his wife. After much deliberation, he looks pretty happy with his choice and thinks his wife will be too.
Stewart makes a visit to Small Mart to see what's new and always discovers something fun to give. He picked THIS, something he didn`t even know existed.
Stewart breathes deeply as he enters Rheo Thompson Candies. Of the 150 plus varieties, Stewart`s pick is their signature mint smoothies. Oh, yes, more for him than the gift! Everyone is happy.
Stewart suggests a gift from The Barkery, the healthy bakery for dogs! Good enough to eat, it`s a toss up as to who gets the biggest piece!
Stewart thinks everyone needs a kilt. He gives a gift with Scottish flair. Although a little chilly in the rear, this clever kilt towel wrap from MacLeod's Scottish Shop is a winner.
Stewart keeps us smiling all through the holidays, but only in Stratford.