Board of Directors
The Stratford Tourism Alliance is governed by a Board of Directors representing a broad section of private and public stakeholders interested in furthering the tourism economy in Stratford and Perth County.
Membership on the Stratford Tourism Alliance Board includes 13 voting seats. A number of seats are appointed by industry organizations, while others are filled through a public nomination process. Terms are for 3 years, with a maximum of 2 consecutive terms by one individual.
- Stratford City Council - Appointed by Council
- Industry organizations:
- Accommodations (3)
- SABBA - Stratford and Area Bed and Breakfast Association - Appointed by SABBA
- SPA - Stratford Partners in Accommodation - Appointed by SPA Board of Directors
- SAHMA - Stratford Hotel/Motel Association - Appointed by SAHMA Board of Directors
- City Centre Committee - Appointed by City Centre Board of Directors
- Chamber of Commerce - Appointed by Stratford Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Perth County Visitors Association - Appointed by PVCA Board of Directors
- The Stratford Festival - Appointed by the Stratford Festival
- Citizens at Large (2)
- 1 - Appointed by the Stratford Tourism Alliance Board of Directors
- 1 - Appointed by public nomination of members
- Public Nomination (3)
- Restaurant representative
- Retail representative
- Arts and Culture representative
- Culinary representative
- Non-voting: (2)
- Ontario Ministry of Tourism - ex officio, non-voting
- Federal Government - ex officio, non-voting
The Executive Committee of the Board consists of the President, Vice-President and is President-designate, Secretary, Treasurer.
The current Board of Directors can be found here.