Bradshaws Presents Knife Skills for Beginners
Event Date: Tuesday Oct. 17th, 2017
Event Time: 6:30 pm - 9 pm
Host: Bradshaws & Kitchen Detail
Learn everything the home cook needs to slice, chop and dice properly and safely at home!
Do you love to cook but lack the confidence to work with a proper 8" Chef Knife?
Do you wish you were more skilled at using kitchen knives to achieve better cooking results?
Take this fun and interactive class to:
- Learn Classic cutting techniques (dice, chop, chiffonade etc...) from Stratford Chef SchoolInstructor, Ian Middleton, to elevate your prep game.
- Try out a fantastic assortment of both German and Japanese Knives from Zwilling J.A. Henckels so you can see for yourself why various knives are suited to different tasks!
- Learn how to use a mandoline, spiralizer, Microplane and channel knife.
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and help you decide if you are missing knives in your collection
- Receive a $10 Bradshaws Voucher to use towards your next knife purchase
You will leave this class feeling empowered and ready to slice, dice and chop your way to a fantastic meal at home!
PLEASE NOTE - The prerequisite for this class is Knife SHARPENING For Beginners, Tuesday October 10 2017
This event is wheelchair accessible.
Cost: $50/Per person including HST
Location: Stratford Chef's School Kitchen, Stratford, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford
View Host's Info Add to Itinerary Back to Events